Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferris said:
It really is too small. I have too many wires to hide in such a small case.

Just stuff all of your extra cables into an open 5.25" drive bay.

P.P. Mguire said:
**** right it is!! I just bought a pink studded leather belt from Hot Topic, a Senses Fail shirt w/ pink on it, and pink and white DC Flip Flops. Girls love em all! ******** man seriously. I have one of the smallest mid tower cases made (besides some prebuilts) and i hide all my wires mostly. Its all in how you do it.

Uh oh got an emo kid on our hands...

Actualy Emo isnt associated w/ pink at all and im far from emo. I dont go to the corner and cut myself, nor do i whine like a little ***** and cry about stupid things. Seriously, before you start stereotyping ppl learn what it is your calling them first. Also, here at our school Emo really is just a fad and nothing more. Your emo if you listen bands like Senses fail, Coheed, HIM, MCR, and Taking back Sunday (for examples), wear chicks pants, wear your belt (usualy studded) outside of your beltloops, and wear skate shoes. Normaly Emo kids have long black hair. I have more of a shaggy surfer look sort of w/ my hair. In my school im just me and dont have a genre i fit in because i do it all. I do what i want when i want and dont care what other ppl say. Thank you, good night, and stay on topic ppl.

there's official emo colors now?

Skate shoes = emo? What the...!? I wear skate shoes because they are comfortable as crap lol. But I wear normal jeans, and I always wear black shirts.......why? I'll be honest....because I'm chubby and black hides shadows so you look less chubby except from a profile stand point obviously.

Short banker style blonde hair and blue eyes (wearing no makeup either :p) makes me far from emo........not that anyone called it, but I was just making a comment based on the skate shoes.

But yeah.........................................................pink............no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom