Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Major- Sorry didnt realize that Opera was with SSL and 256Bit encryption. My bad on that one. Guess that is why it is my favorite browser.:)

mikee personally i would not bother with that comp. you wouldn't beable to run the 3d desktop GUI and intels conroe should be out soon after( i think) and you would was a pci-e motherboard so you could us DX10. just my two cents

I thought that computer might work with the new gui because there is 128mb ati video card so it would meet the requirements

don't ever use a store bought computer for yourself (with maybe the exception of sony) if you are serious about computers.

EricB said:
don't ever use a store bought computer for yourself (with maybe the exception of sony) if you are serious about computers.

Well what can I do besides buy a pre built store computer becausei I don't know how to build one

The one I have now I got at a store that specalizes in custom computers, all you have to do is tell them what you want out of a huge list of parts and they build it for you.

Are these places any better?

i agree with eric. never buy a store bought computer( unless it is a really crappy one that you just browse the internet with. just build one. it is fun. i can't remember the requirments for the GUI, but it was pretty high. like a 6XXX series nvidia and who cares about ATI.

Or would I be able to get by with the system I have now if I just upgrade the video card to somethin like a 6600GT and add a bigger hard drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom