Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferris said:
Vybuni what case do you have? I like it.

Joe, seriously... /stab. You did a fantastic job.

My job? Horrible. I needed a bigger case for any wire management.

I love the OCZ Modular. I have the 520 watt, its awesome. It's great looking, and the wires are long enough. Only complaint is that sometimes they might be too big.

ROFL! Ferris come you know your case isnt to small for good wire management, ive done a good job on my small, small small small case

your just to lazy and busy reading stuff and gaming to do a good job lol

i still need to see your computer, work on your wire managment and when we ang out next time ill bring my moms camera

let do that lan thing we did with pew that one time again that was tight lol (rubbing alcohal on face :D good times)

It really is too small. I have too many wires to hide in such a small case.

Can't wait to start on a new build. Going to use a monster case.

insidecasenew.jpg

mypc4.jpg
All those wires go into the side of the case/down the drive bays.

Pinks a manly color, didnt you know that?
**** right it is!! I just bought a pink studded leather belt from Hot Topic, a Senses Fail shirt w/ pink on it, and pink and white DC Flip Flops. Girls love em all!
It really is too small. I have too many wires to hide in such a small case.
******** man seriously. I have one of the smallest mid tower cases made (besides some prebuilts) and i hide all my wires mostly. Its all in how you do it.

P.P. Mguire said:
******** man seriously. I have one of the smallest mid tower cases made (besides some prebuilts) and i hide all my wires mostly. Its all in how you do it.

TOLD YOU Ferris! :p

Dont take me wrong either man, im not trying to be mean or own you or anything like flame. Im just saying, your case is fine, its the operator that dosent know how to do it right.

P.P. Mguire said:
Dont take me wrong either man, im not trying to be mean or own you or anything like flame. Im just saying, your case is fine, its the operator that dosent know how to do it right.

YA........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom