Urgent to all WinAmpers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
Just make a playlist, its almost the same thing.

I know. I just liked being able to listen to a certain album at a time. I have some bands that have a few albums, and only want to listen to one.

Other than that, its nice. I just might start using this:)

Maybe

aye29 said:
Maybe I'm stupid but I can't seem to be able to resize the playlist box. Whenver I move my mouse over to the edges, I don't get the resize cursor. Anyone have the same problem?

Try the bottom right hand corner with the sizeing symbol.

Attachments

• arithmetic benchmarks 55555.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 73
I beg your pardon

aye29 said:
I'm not talking about Winamp, I'm refering to the program subdivizion found.

Did you not say this ?
Maybe I'm stupid but I can't seem to be able to resize the playlist box

:eek:

Your attachment was a picture on how to resize the Winamp playlist box. What I cant seem to figure out is how to resize the playlist box in QCD Player (http://www.quinnware.com/) which is the program subdivizion found.

i think i posted a few weeks go something comparing WinAmp 5.0 to the rest of the releases and had said thaat WinAmp 5 was trying to mix WinAmp3 features into the WinAmp 2 formula but was unsuccesful. WinAmp5 is indeed very nice but maybe it's just my computer but it's still buggy and kept freezing on me. i liked the functionality of 2.x but it lacked features, skins(or at least good skins) and friendly interface. WinAmp3 had skins, inerfaces etc but took 5 minutes to just load up. anyway, i like the WindowShade version of QCD better. crossfading plugins really don't work very good in WinAmp. they do in QCD. it's a matter of prerence either way. i just let people know that it's there and it's a great piece of software. not forcing anyone to get it.
P.S. it runs on very low resources... good for old and slow machines

Im going to start using this player when I want to just put all of my music into one playlist and let it all play. For that, it is amazing and like you said it takes little resources. However, no library bugs me somewhat......thats something I will need to get over.

I do like the Quick Track feature. That is pretty cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom