i got blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

matejakezman

Baseband Member
after instaling new ram, my drivers for graphics card gone. so i reinstalled them, but windows put some wrong drivers, and i got blue screen with this
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
The problem seems to be cause by the following file: ati2dvag

The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop.

***stop: 0x000000EA [0xff2DC3A8, 0xffBC6640, 0x81FD6ED8, 0x00000001]

i removed new ram, and put original drivers for graphics card, and i havent got blue screen, but when i run bsplyer my computer reset by itself.
1. what is it?:(
2 how it is possibile drivers to gone by itself, like computer thought it is differner graphics card when i insert new memory? :(
i have ati radeon 9550

I don't think is is possible as such. Perhaps its just a coincidence that the two events came together or perhaps you upset something whilst you were in your case.

Did you take anti-static precautions?

What is bsplyer?

yes i took precautions. graphic card works fine now, but im scared to run movie in bsplayer, becasue computer may reset again:(
can computer reset because of wrong drivers?

should i do system restore to point whene everything was ok?

If you have a recent restore point that would probably be a good idea.

Edit: It does seem possible to me that you may have damaged your Graphics card causing the drivers to have trouble interfacing with it. It might just be the drivers are bad though.

Try reseating your graphics card and uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers.

i have, i create it every few days.
i hope graphics card is ok. :( that this is due to faulty drivers.
i hope that new ram havent killed graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom