Computer froze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlb

Baseband Member
Alright i was on the internet everything seems to operating properly when my computer just freezes, the mouse wouldnt move and the keyboard wouldnt work. This has happened twice now in the last two weeks. It has really got me woried since my computer is practically brand new. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Yes i did a spyware scan and virus scan this morning. The virus scan didnt come up with anything.

Run these two programs to check for errors on the ram and stability of the cpu.

memtest86+
prime95

I really dont know anything about computers could tell me how to run those programs.

go to start, run, type msconfig, go to startup click disable all but recheck your anvirus and reboot

Ok i tryed that. I will have to see if it works like I said above this problem has happened twice in the past two weeks so I will have to wait a while to see if it works. One thing I forgot to mention is that last time it froze I was downloading songs from limewire as well as being on the internet. Do you think it could be a problem with limewire or my internet connection?

dlb said:
Alright i was on the internet everything seems to operating properly when my computer just freezes, the mouse wouldnt move and the keyboard wouldnt work. This has happened twice now in the last two weeks. It has really got me woried since my computer is practically brand new. Any help would be great. Thanks.

use your warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom