Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose you've all seen mine before, but heres a recap.
I went more for class instead of straight up shoving wires away.

antec.jpg

Its even empty on top

top.jpg

P.P. Mguire said:
Eh, sort of good job but i think you could have done better. Dont have that cathode sound box out in the open like that. Hide it inside the bay and the cables make them go behind the bays as well. Instead of keeping all those fan cables in front of the HD like that hide them as well behind the drive bay. Another thing, is it necesary to have all those cables on the bottom? I think something should be done about those as well. Bill it looks almost exactly the same. Only difference i can see is you pulled the cables closer together and you managed to make that green cable disapear.

well the box i had to keep on the out side, i wasnt going to get all the way from the top to the bottom without it, cable wernt lone enough

also the one on the bottom i did my best with, they wouldnt fit behind the little plate thing in the back because there where so many already

there where a LOT of whire to that case when i think about it humm
here another pic shows it at a differnt angle
b4061957.jpg

and heres the best job ive done one my ALineware its good theres just that one wire in the front but thats no big deal :p
0387fabc.jpg

OK OK, Joe GO AWAY w/ your neat *** computer!! IM JEALOUS HAHAH. *JOKE, SARCASM, JOKE* I think that other guy that mentioned tubing is gonna do the same thing cept UV paint. Sounds cool. I might do that to my main rig but im not sure. Oh and the rememedy to boxs, fan cables and all that is a fan controler ;)

Vybuni what case do you have? I like it.

Joe, seriously... /stab. You did a fantastic job.

My job? Horrible. I needed a bigger case for any wire management.

I love the OCZ Modular. I have the 520 watt, its awesome. It's great looking, and the wires are long enough. Only complaint is that sometimes they might be too big.

Heh. Not that it matters, what with your pretty pink water. What's that thing at the top?
Avalanch is correct, it's the radiator.

Pinks a manly color, didnt you know that? :p

The water is pink because I originally had red in there, but after replacing the water and traces of the coloring being in the radiator (since I didn't bother to remove it and flush it completely) the result is technically a really light red, buuuuuut as we can see with the the way the particular coloring is and, being very faint, and the cameras flash it comes out rather pink looking.

The color I used wasn't very 'red' to begin with. Food coloring red woulda been better, but I wasn't ever sure if food coloring was ok to put in there...some people said it was fine, others said it wouldn't, so I got a liquid meant for water setups......buuuuut yeah overall I was disappointed with it.

ComputerInside001.jpg

Once i get my new zalman for my GPU i can clean things up, that video card needs a lot of juice man!! I should have moved my hdd up one hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom