help me.... got new mb... and have "please check signal" screen of death.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya its a Intel D865GBF Mobo

anyone there, i need help... the speaker is built in the case, but when i power on i hear no beeps or post....

please check signal probably has to do with your monitor, check the power and cable to that. Are you getting lights at all? could be a power issue if you get no activity

David.....
What happen to the other board you took to the
local shop ???
Was it the mobo or Cpu ???
* I like to finish one book before I start another.....
Thanks....

JKnPA said:
David.....
What happen to the other board you took to the
local shop ???
Was it the mobo or Cpu ???
* I like to finish one book before I start another.....
Thanks....

oh that one i got rid off... it didnt work... but i didnt get the cpu tested, ill try that soon.... im suspecting that the cpu is the one messing everything up and bith motherboards are good... im gonna test it this wek and get back to all of u.... thanks

but yah all the lights power on, all fan, drives, but i hear no post....

down said:
please check signal probably has to do with your monitor, check the power and cable to that. Are you getting lights at all? could be a power issue if you get no activity

power issue?
please explain

i also have the same problem, however i dont think the power/hdd leds turn on at all and they are properly connected. Could a board power up but be fried/dead?

Biggie578 said:
i also have the same problem, however i dont think the power/hdd leds turn on at all and they are properly connected. Could a board power up but be fried/dead?

i know fur shure that my board isnt dead because it was a a new one from intel, never used..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom