When are you going to upgrade you computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im downgrading my computer right now :p

im installing more memory, but putting windows 2000 on, and maybe a few games.

I just build my computer so it'll be a while. Probably some time before the end of '06 I'll upgrade the video and the CPU and maybe even add watercooling. It's gonna be a long while before I get a totally new rig though because I literally just build this one. haha

nitestick said:
wow microsoft really does have all you guys whipped into obedience. i've seen vista and i'm not impressed. the only feature i actually liked is not even going to be released.

Agree, What's the trend for the Vista?, When is the GF 8 series coming out??

Whenever I get bored or want something new.Just bought a 4400 X2,
it pretty nice mainly use it for my tv tuner and only one game so far, BF2 of coarse.Just got a 7900gt for temporary use.Iam in love with windows media center.I put this dual core to use and put multi-tasking to a new meaning.Plus I have a case of adult ADD LOL.The best cure for adult ADD is a dual core LOL.

this summer, WOOT WOOT. Then definitely will just change my vid card for a second generation DX10.

I might upgrade mine when vista comes out, with a new video card (to support glass) ,hard drive and vista. Or I might just chuck this one off an over pass and get a completly new computer with vista. I havnt decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom