Overclocking Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
Yeah, ive bin wanning to overclock my computer for a while now, but just havent gotten around to it. But yeah i think im gonna now, all i really know about this comp is that it is P4 2ghz, 512 ram, and actually im not sure if my computer has bin Overclocked already, is thier any way to find out?, and yeah. And how would i find out all the info about my ram, processor, mobo, and all that cuz i dont know any of my specs, all i know is the stuff that it tells me when i go "dxdiag.exe", but yeah, any help would be nice. thankz

ohh yeha thankz that aida32 program is very good. So what does it mean when it sais like for the front side bus "Real Clock - 100mhz (QDR), Effective Clock - 400 mhz" what does that mean?, ohh yeah and i wanna know what would be just a simple Over clock for my system, im not sure what info you need to judge that so, just ask me for the info you need. thankz.

Umm, i dunno, it sais my motherboard temp is 19C, and my Aux is 29C, umm sounsd kinda low, so it might be off by 10C or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom