New Yonah OC results

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotec

Fully Optimized
With boards starting to pop up over in Europe, OC results for Yonah are starting to pop up. Here is the most recent I found, almost a new PI world record already ;-)

http://www.forumdeluxx.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19736&d=1141065139

If anyone else is finding bench results please post them :D

Edit: Here is the whole thread for those of you who can read German: http://www.forumdeluxx.de/forum/showthread.php?t=209283

Edit: Oh boy! Here it is holding it's own, actually beating an X2 which has ~400Mhz advantage! Different GPU drivers, don't know how that effects it. But this is the mobile with low FSB!
screenshot0224pb6av.jpg

screenshot0236ew5ja.jpg

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
3 volts...? Yeesh... I wonder where that stands in the grand scheme of things... What's the stock voltage?

Ryan
Yeah, I should of mentioned that, CPU-z isn't reading vcore correctly. I believe the actual vcore is 1.5.

not too shabby. I need to see a lot more benchmarks in various programs than just those two though, especially superPI which is known do better on intel platforms. This is of course in no way saying it's bad because obviously 3dmark score shows that in the CPU category it does good......seems weird though, if you look (assuming I'm reading this righ) the AMD wins out in the CPU benches and a lot of the other ones, but it seems to lose out when SM3 is tossed in there.

AMD wins on the:

SM2.0 Score
CPU Score
Firefly Forest
Both Red Valleys

but then takes a hit when SM3.0 is involved with the HDR tests.......obviously I know nothing of the coding and whatnot, but it looks like the Intel is better at handling the SM3.0 and the HDR and that good stuff........and for once it's a reversed in the aspect that a slower intel is doing better. Not bad indeed.

Makes me more interested in seeing how it performs in other tasks.

Wonder if that difference in FSB matters, but still I doubt it'd make up for a 400MHz difference.

Makes me more interested in seeing how it performs in other tasks.
Well keep in mind this is just the new mobile chip. Conroe will have 4mb cache, higher FSB, 4-issue core and 64-bit ;) .....and a 2.4Ghz version will only be $315 :D

Well keep in mind this is just the new mobile chip. Conroe will have 4mb cache, higher FSB, 4-issue core and 64-bit .....and a 2.4Ghz version will only be $315
MOBILES FTW!!

Almost makes me want to go intel...........................ALMOST :p

Intels mobile processors are AMAZING. I wish I would have waited a little longer on buying my Dell i9300 with the Pentium M and got the new 9400s with the Core Duos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom