Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOGA said:
lol thanks for the smaller pic :D lol

If you click on it, it should link you to a larger pic. (1600x1200)

Tips:
Sleeve your wires.
Hide them behind your mobo.
Use cable ties to attach them to the chassis so they don't hang all over.
Try to keep an unblocked flow of air through your case.
Get rounded IDE cables.

I'm too lazy for management.......I start doing good, but then more and more wires keep appearing lol

The thread inspired me to do some organizing.

Before:
Picture013.jpg

After:
Picture017.jpg

thanks guys i know those tips i already have sleved wires heres my best job on one of my comps that i made for a friend
im just looking for tips that no one would think of
IMGP0925.jpg

All the wires from psu are already sleeved, all the little wires though, I hide behind where the 3.5" bays are.
All IDE cables are already sleeved too, alot of wires coming from the fan controller at the top, I stuffed them all above the dvd drives, and kept em there with a few ties.
I tied temperature sensors to a close by IDE/power cable to keep it together.
I dunno, weaed the northbridge cooler's wire between some capacitors.., wrapped some wrap around some usb wires.., and like, you see the rear case fan, follow that wire and it actually goes under the sound card to a 3pin connector just under there, its just so it's not so visible and knocking around. It's fairly tidy, though the thick wires, they do kinda form quite a mass in there.

Oh and a modular psu, so I don't have to have everysingle connector the psu comes with, attached.

Nice thanks im tryig to find a spot for the little mobo wires at the bottom, theres no more room behinde the 3.5 bays becuas theres t many wire back there, ill get it tho :D

any more tips?

I have a really good plan for my cabling. I am going to buy some tubing from my local hardware store, paint it with some UV reactant paint, and place my cables in it. (I'm into aesthetics! :D)

I'll be certain to post pictures when I get it all done. :D

thanks guys i know those tips i already have sleved wires heres my best job on one of my comps that i made for a friend
Eh, sort of good job but i think you could have done better. Dont have that cathode sound box out in the open like that. Hide it inside the bay and the cables make them go behind the bays as well. Instead of keeping all those fan cables in front of the HD like that hide them as well behind the drive bay. Another thing, is it necesary to have all those cables on the bottom? I think something should be done about those as well. Bill it looks almost exactly the same. Only difference i can see is you pulled the cables closer together and you managed to make that green cable disapear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom