is this mobo good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good on price.
reliable.

i didn't do any overclocking so i donno how it is from that point of view.

if you go by the newegg ratings... the ASUS A8N5X Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD Motherboard is user rated at 5eggs.. and is close to price.

one guy said he had trouble loading everything is it true?
"this board was nothing but trouble with loading everything,msi custer service sucks...."

FunkMaster66 said:
one guy said he had trouble loading everything is it true?
"this board was nothing but trouble with loading everything,msi custer service sucks...."

Dude on EVERY motherboard there is going to be some bad reviews. There is just no perfect motherboard out there. There are always going to be motherboards that are DOA. There are always goign to be mobos that have problems with people's other components. It is just up to you and see if most of the reviews are bad, or if that is just like one bad review out of 100. I'd go with the Asus board. Anytime you see a product with 5 out of 5 eggs on newegg than it means 2 things. One, it is a really good motherboard and good quality. Two, it's popular so buy it lol.;)

many people can say its good, but the only real way to know is to take a chance and buy it, if it works for you then good, if not, then get another.....dont realy too much on customer ratings, use it more as a guide to lean you in the direction of the right purchase

Yeah I hear you, but you also have to read customer ratings to get a better idea. Obvisouly if a product has bad reviews where many people say it has problems and this and that then most likely it isn't a good product. On the other hand if a product has good reviews and most people are happy with it then it should be good. I get you though. Everything is different for different people. What fits well for him might not fit well for you. I say you look at the specs of the product and the brand as 1 half and then the reviews as the other half. They are equally as important in picking which one to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom