my cd-rw/dvd is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
i deleted the key like u told me, i rebooted my pc and still it wont work, i went 2 my computer and nothin showed up of my cr drive i put in a dvd and it wont even load it up, i put in a regular cd and it wont load that up, i deleted the right files like u told me,i rebotted like u told me; also 4 sum reason when i go 2 nero express(v.6), at the top of the window it says choose ur recorder and then below that theres a drop down that says Image Recorder[CD_R/RW], so i clik the drop down menu and thats my only option, that has never happened 2 me before where that drop down menu appears

it might be an internal problem.

crack open the case (carefully) and make sure the CD drive cables are connected.

nah i really doubt that nero is the problem, ive had nero when i 1st got my comp, i just said that, cuz i thought that it might help my problem, cuz nero also detects that theres no cd-rom drive, and i dont now y its named as a image recorder, also can i reinstall my driver, can that work??

yea i device manager..ive seen nero and alcohol 120% add those values in the registry before and then the drive never works...

alright i uninstalled nero and then rebooted and still it wont work, so wat now???? and if i unistall the driver how do i install it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom