Want to build computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribulationwolf

Beta member
I want to build a computer that will play next gen games but will mainly be used for internet access, music, and reports. I don't know where to start to build this cuz I have been gone from the computer world and haven't kept up. I only have about $1300 to spend total and need help.

Do you need to purchase the hard drive(s), floppy(?), and CD-ROM drives? I could probably find you a higher quality computer already set (unless you really want to build your own) for a low price.

-Steve

SkyHi said:
Do you need to purchase the hard drive(s), floppy(?), and CD-ROM drives? I could probably find you a higher quality computer already set (unless you really want to build your own) for a low price.

-Steve

Not really, it's just that all the computers I look at have a few things I don't like or don't have. I thought about buying one of them and upgrading the graphics or what have you but I would rather build my own to get the experience than just change out a part, but show me what you have to offer SkyHi.

Oh and I am looking to spend anywhere from $0-$1200 for the whole system

you might need to consider extra cost for: OS, monitor, dvd drive, mouse, keyboard, and other accessories that you might want to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom