Dell Xps 600 Renegay'd

Which do you like better?

• South Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family Guy

• I dont watch neither

• I dont watch neither and i think you should seek help because you watch this filth

• I like X better than both and I'll explain why

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLI just isn't effective, there is always work for the card to perform in games, they're rarely idle. That's not why SLI isn't effective.

nitestick said:
my cpu WILL take a 4.25ghz Intel dual core on.

i say screw dell you overprices c***s. its people like dell holding the monopoly on the ignorant that stop most people from knowing what AMD is and from building their own pc's.

that is impossible. because the performance would not even reach that of 4x 7800 gtx's at the max. it can't exceed 4x the single performance of a single card because the single card is at max efficiency!!!

*cough* Fanboy *cough*

I don't know about you guys? I'd love to have a Pentium 4 @ 4GHZ! =D

Can't wait till Conroe man :p

septoid2 said:
*cough* Fanboy *cough*

Overclock your CPU to 2.5GHz and you'll have a processor equal to a Pentium 4 4.0Ghz.

why does everyone keep bashing on sli so much.. feared seemed to use it pretty well.. not think... maybe other games will start utilizing this feature.... sli isnt always bad... dual 6600's and dual 6800's do pretty **** good if you ask me.. if your on a budget sli can please you very well

*cough* Fanboy *cough*

if you read all the posts you would already see that i apologised for this. in part i said it because i was doing some p-rating calculations in my head and messed them up, in part because i got confused between dual cores and single core p-ratings. now i make no defence, it is true i am an AMD fanboy but don't accuse me of being one that doesn't see reason, i made an error for goodness sake let it go. "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", or are you perfect?

I played fear on an sli board with dual 6800's and didnt see any difference when i played on my radeon x1600 pro

Complete waste of money, in 1 year a single card solution will probably be better anyways. Whoever said over 4x the performance gain is wrong, it wont happen. Only people who would buy this is people who know nothing about computers and/or are extremely ritch.

Plus I dont like that monitor, 11 ms and its too big. 17 inch monitors are my favorite.

Okay, we'll see how well the single card does at 2500x1600 16SSAA 32ANS vs SLI 4x w/2GB of gpu memory. The 4x performance gain is true and DID happen. They've run the benches with it. Watch the video on this topic somewhere. SLI is very effectice when the gaming becomes near impossible for a single card to render at playable fps. I've said this atleast 19 times on TF so stop bashing SLI. It has its place that no single card can reach yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom