Building Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaminuteman04

Baseband Member
I want to build a "middle of the road" gaming computer, something under 500$ dollars. Ive been looking around at some websites online but i was wondering if any of you guys could point me at some good priced websites or parts that could help me out. Thanks guys!

Also i have a question... what cables am i going to need? I must sound really dumb but im new to this computer building thing... THANKS for the help!

This is what i have so far... could you tell me if im missing anything or and incompatibilities? thanks.

SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9200SE Video Card, 128MB DDR, 64-bit, TV-Out, 8X AGP -BULK

AMD Duron 1.6GHz Socket A Processor

ECS SiS 735 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU, Model "K7S5A PRO" -RETAIL(Back Plate Included)

ALL COMPONENTS 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-2100 - OEM

Western Digital 40GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model WD400BB, OEM Drive only

Speeze "BigRock II" Ball Bearing CPU Cooler for Socket A/ 370, Model "5T060B1H3" -RETAIL

Samsung Black 52X CD-ROM, Model SC-152GEBB, OEM

DYNAPOWER Light-Blue ATX Mid-Tower Case with 300W Power Supply, 2 x USB, Model "METIS" -RETAIL

I would recomend that you don't get the bundled power supply with the case. get a good case, such as one by antec.

Ok ill have to look into those cases... right now im just on a really tight budget and im just going for what i can afford and maybe ill upgrade later. Thanks- Mike

Really, if you want some low low low prices. Go to pricewatch.com they show you all the products you want from the lowest price to the highest in vendors. It's all done in real time. They let you know when a price on something has dropped too!

jab-tech.com has better prices than newegg and just as good shipping. Their only downfall is they don't carry all that much stuff.

I would try jab-tech first for parts, then newegg.com, then xoxide.com for the more original, aesthetic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom