THE ultimate wooden case

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
That case owns man. Dont let them get you down. I didnt think it would be cool but it is, and im from Texas and use the word idear so ill use it and he can to if he wants.

It is a nice case... Sorry for coming across as abrasive if that's what happened. I was merely trying to suggest that we run searches and build upon older threads.

Ryan

P.S. Idear ain't a word irregardless of what y'all say.

Who Kares aboot spelin, theres thousands of misspelt words on TF are you going to correct them all? as long as you can read it

Ulti_DOOM said:
Who Kares aboot spelin, theres thousands of misspelt words on TF are you going to correct them all? as long as you can read it
This is how the English language will continue its downward spiral into complete bastardization. YES let's just IGNORE all of the verb-subject agreement errors, the numbers in place of letters, lack of vowels or consonants, sentence fragments, lack /misuse of punctuation, and general misuse of the English language. 'Cause hey, as long as you can read it, right?

U R SOo0 Co0L!!!!!1111one

That's how English will be written and spoken in 100 year.... wait, no. That's how it's written already, and likely spoken. Definitely here on TF.

For the love of god, know and use your own language.

Ulti_DOOM said:
-no in 100 years it will all be spelt using L33T $P33K
Which is why I corrected myself - way too many people type like my example right now.

Either way, it's a terrible thing.

Corrections shouldn't be angry or mean though - they should be kind pointers, or witty. I've seen too many "mean" corrections here on TF, and I don't like that one bit...

Thats very true, and you'l notice that a lot of the people that correct you with attitude have a post count about 2-3000. Im not picking on you FghtinIrshNvrDi you corected your self....man we are way off topic here.

Ulti_DOOM said:

Well if you speak proper english it makes it easier to understand what your saying. It will also lead to faster more helpful posts by other people, instead of people using up the first page of the thread to understand what you are saying.

That being said I like the case, pretty neat actually. The fridge must help keep it on the cool side.

...The page hasn't even been off topic for a page yet. People natuarally go off on tangents, and you have to allow for that in forums to some degree.

Anyway, the refrigerator probably doesn't help the computer out at all - it's probably just making it hotter. All those pipes in the back of refrigerators are for heat dissapation - all the heat that is inside the refrigerator is pumped through the pipes and lost to the ambient air. They get pretty warm, and enclosing a fridge like that probably doesn't help its ability to freely throw heat away from it. The fridge is really hurting the computer.

However, it's still a very cool idea, and with adequate cooling on the fridge's end, and maybe a foam barier between the two it could work very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom