THE ultimate wooden case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti_DOOM

In Runtime
Ultimate Wooden Case - similar to a designe that im working on at the moment, but im more for the "antique" look. It will be a tower design made of pine stained jarrah, and finaly farnished - but without forgetting the perspex window.This case on the other hand is bigger than a server because of the fridge, i think the redundant P/S on the side look really nice with the LED's.

But i dont seriously get it why you guys cant just make one big thread saying All Wooden Case Mods

not a fan of that one in particular

man you dont like a real lot than do you...it could have been better but the idear is there, and the fridge....well thats just different.

**** sory everyone this is the first time ive posted something in this part of tech forum. I didnt mean to "offend" anybody by trying to show something that might be of interest. I didnt know that there would be more threads on these sorts of mods.

That case owns man. Dont let them get you down. I didnt think it would be cool but it is, and im from Texas and use the word idear so ill use it and he can to if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom