Post Pics of your Rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My baby ;)

outsidecasenew3.jpg

insidecasenew2.jpg

insidecasenew.jpg

Heres the pics of my stuff (specs in sig)
srry it theres tomany pics :p

Computer 1 Alienware hooked up to 23"Apple
IMGP0762.jpg

Computer 2 LanLover 9100 (lol i built this one) Hooked up to Westin house
IMGP0934.jpg

Under here are old pics of it without the new coolers
IMGP0906.jpg

Computer 3 Mac G5 Also hooked up to westing house
IMGP0942.jpg

Set Up
IMGP0939.jpg

IMGP0938.jpg

IMGP0937.jpg

Really cool Combine like gas mask that i got in Russia
IMGP0940.jpg

okaaaaaaaaaay....can i ask if all that stuff in your room is your own money and if so what kind of job do you work! ....or is this the work of rich parents?

Mate there is a lot of stuff in that room which of course is a room id never leave if it were to be mine ;)

espeed said:
okaaaaaaaaaay....can i ask if all that stuff in your room is your own money and if so what kind of job do you work! ....or is this the work of rich parents?

Mate there is a lot of stuff in that room which of course is a room id never leave if it were to be mine ;)

well this crap took me a long time to get! working on this took about 2 years, some of it is presiants (G5, 32"wetinghouse, and camera) but everthing else is me:)
i work for my parents so theyslip in a little bit extra sometimes

im a very luck kid to have all this stuff, its really nice and im glad i can aforde it, i know not everyone can, its really helping me with how my future is going to roll good and bad (gameing and not doing HW :D lol)

will h4x 4 food, where did you get that desk? I want something very similar and that looks very nice.

You have a really cool setup NOGA, i like the 23" alot. Wish i could have a room like that. :p

Ill get some pics up of mine when i get some better ones. The ones i have right now are really bad looking.

thebleakness said:
will h4x 4 food, where did you get that desk? I want something very similar and that looks very nice.

You have a really cool setup NOGA, i like the 23" alot. Wish i could have a room like that. :p

Ill get some pics up of mine when i get some better ones. The ones i have right now are really bad looking.

3xistenc3 said:
Wow, bad*ss rigs you got there NOGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom