Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivec

Baseband Member
I have been looking at the Avatar Option. I was wondoring how to get a custom one. Also, when I tried to use a custom one, it gave me a random one from the boxes. :confused:

Ho Vivec when selecting your custom avatar make sure you have the box ticked "USE CUSTOM AVATAR"

If you still have problems PM me th url of the avatar and I will add it for you.

Cheers

Thanks! Yep, I did check check that box (circle) too. Hmmm, I will PM the URL. ;)

Kinda bigger than I would prefer it, but I guess it is my friend Louis' fault when he made it for me in PhotoShop.

Really appreciated!
I will try to fix the graphic, too. ;)

----------------------------------
Edited in by Vivec at 8:18 CST 12/21/02
Heck, I had a brainstorm! I am gonna make a rainbow sword GIF, the one currently will do until then. *Starts working*

Yep just change it to your prefered size and reupload it to the same addy and it automatically change here.

Cheers

???

Hey Chopper, try that Harry Potter personality test that is linked to on my signature. I am curious as to who you would be. :confused:

Im Ron

<font size=1>You're kind and supportive and even though you're not always in the centre of attention and don't trouble
yourself with every detail, your friends cherish your loyalty and your sence of humour.
You're a dreamer and you know the most important things in life aren't 'things'.

Who are YOU?</font>

lol Chopper. Did you notice it said "Please save it to your own server"? Hmmmm. They act like bandwidth is their own blood. :(

Vivec said:
lol Chopper. Did you notice it said "Please save it to your own server"? Hmmmm. They act like bandwidth is their own blood. :(

No I didn't see that :) I removed the image to avoid getting in trouble.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom