Amd Vs Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
also...pentium is better at processing data so i fu want micfrosoft explorer to open .2 seconds earlier. Then go with intel but if u wana do major gaming...GO AMD. ALL THE WAY !!!!1

hey dead guy...i dunno what ur talking about...me being impaired u moron...but ull be impaired when u see amd kick intels ass u dum-as.

cell567 said:
hey dead guy...i dunno what ur talking about...me being impaired u moron...but ull be impaired when u see amd kick intels ass u dum-as.

Says the guy with a P4??:p

HERE ARE THE FACTS!!!!!! Celeron < Athlon XP < Pentium 4 < AMD64:rolleyes: This not a biased opinion, it's taken from benchmarks and actual FACTS and INFORMATION

lol nah merlin, i was gonna go with intel p4 2.8 GHZ but im gonna go with a 2800+ amd athlon xp and your saying celeron beats athlon xp....if thats the case man...I dont know what you've been smoking.

cell567 said:
lol nah merlin, i was gonna go with intel p4 2.8 GHZ but im gonna go with a 2800+ amd athlon xp and your saying celeron beats athlon xp....if thats the case man...I dont know what you've been smoking.

Look at it again and check what you've smoking pal:rolleyes:

And P4 dominates Athlon XP's in gaming:rolleyes:

I just did my own benchmark not only in gaming but all around.
My amd was slighly better then the P4 3.06.

I think that pentiums might be a little better in gaming, but amds smoke pentiums in multytasking.

Stupid said:
I just did my own benchmark not only in gaming but all around.
My amd was slighly better then the P4 3.06.

I think that pentiums might be a little better in gaming, but amds smoke pentiums in multytasking.

Psst.....yours is OC'ed, it's not a fair comparison, and obviously will be much faster then the stock 3000+:rolleyes: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom