anyone knows a cool & silent miditower case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SF]MKM

In Runtime
my old system is in a P180 Antec miditower which has a pretty good separate chamber for the PSU and it seems like it stays cold with my P4 630 3,0 GHz and HIS ATI X800XL.
Antec stated that it would be quiet to but i dont find it so quiet.
i am going with a AMD 3700, raptor HD and a X1900 so i need advice for a cool case that can stays silent.
or should a spend a month to learn how to use water cooling?

nitestick said:
my standard suggestion: anything from ThermalTake is generally fairly silent, well designed and has efficient airflow.
ok, will check thier product list

I looked into the soprano a while ago, and the reviews said that the front is made of cheap plastics, and the airflow to the front fan isn't well designed. (There isn't a grill on the front.) But, you are getting alot of case for your money with dual 120mm fans.

i second the antec sonata II. the fans on your video card and case have more of an effect of the noise level than the case itself.

karpfish24 said:
how is the nzxt lexa noise wise?it claims to be very low noise but you know the drill

I haven't personally been around enough good pc cases to give you a comparison, but it is quiet enough for me and keeps my hardware pretty cool :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom