My new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynch Hung

In Runtime
Built it up yesterday, with no problems at all. See sig for parts list ;)

workedtwo5fd.jpg

*edit* more pictures added below.

What processor is that?: "Sleep. Those little slices of death. How I loathe them." - Edgar Alan Poe

What are the temps like?

Looks good. I hope you hid the cables well.

Been meaning to get something to check it out. The cables are pretty well hidden in one of my drive bays.

*edit*
It's at 40 degrees celcius at the moment. Is that ok? I'm running Adobe photpshop, itunes and one firefox window?

Restart and go into the BIOS, it will tell you there. Your board should also come with software to monitor in windows.

Try running the PC on as low as a voltage you can, and after a while start overclocking. The Opteron should get to a nice speed.

Where in bios do i lower the voltage? And to how much should i lower it. I have been doing research on OC'ing but am not yet confident enough to immerse myself in it.

It will be in a sub section like CPU configuration, jumperless configuration or advanced chipset features.

Don't do it until you feel confident though.

very nice.ill post pics of my rig i recently finished once i getmy new case and ram. My case is pretty small right now so wires dont hide too well, but i sold my powerbook for 750 so i got a lot of money there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom