bad week =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partyraiser

Solid State Member
Ive been having a bad week last week my amd 64 3000 pins were bent but manage to fix it so thats fine.
Then today i was walking towards my room and dog walked in front of me i triped and i hit the computer the computer basicly flew back hit the wall i looked in the back of my pc and u know were all the stuff goes mouse,keyboard ect.. was inside the case now like it got pushed back ,and bet so i took everything apart bent it back and put everything back in my k8n neo 2 motherboard is now bent but its still works fine,also part of my psu broke the black ring around were the power goes but ive fixed that with super glue ,so what u guys think of my week??
luckly my pc is still alive
even tho if a mobo is bent a little will it still work 100%? its been working fine all day today and i ran prime 95 all day too no problems at all

Holy Crap man What a bummer.As long as you didnt short anything out and its still working.Id figure it is all right.But i would bolt the thing down to a metel table if I were you.

yeah if u bolt it down to a piece of metal and turn it on it will short circut it right?
also do you think ive damaged my pcb even tho its still working like a charm?

yeah been working like a charm played doom3 for a bit and guild wars pc been on since 11 and its now 11pm and its working perfectly fine

I'm sorry about joking. I assume you would know I was kidding but you don't know me so i guess I shouldn't. Anyway all i was getting at was it seems like your computer was getting hammered.
but i think you should be alright if its still running games and such it must be good.

computer getting hammered? how lol?
motherboard got bend just bend it back and its ok its still bend but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom