SLI with 6800GT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillGates said:
If you're just looking for flat out performance just get anotehr 6800 adnthat will beat 1 7800 easily.

That would be a waste though if you dont have nvidia and cant use the stepup program to get the 7900 when it comes out. If I were you I would wait till the 7900 comes out to do anything. Prices on the other cartds will drop adn you might even want to get a 7900 by then.

stepup program??? does that mean i can trade in my 6800.. for money towards something better????? if so.. i think i may just invest in a 7900gt

and waiting is hard... some people (like me) just have to spend their money.. like its incredibly hard not too considering how often i go out with friends and such.... so its like, i better spend it before i spend it on something else..

NosBoost300 said:
stepup program??? does that mean i can trade in my 6800.. for money towards something better????? if so.. i think i may just invest in a 7900gt

and waiting is hard... some people (like me) just have to spend their money.. like its incredibly hard not too considering how often i go out with friends and such.... so its like, i better spend it before i spend it on something else..

The step-up program is a program by nvida where you can trade in your nvidia video card within 90 days of your purchase and they will give you what you paid for it torwards a new ncida card. You just pay the difference.

oh my god, i havent even had my graphics card for 2 months yet.. i think its only been a month... freakin sweet... i am definitely going to get a 7900 now.... thank you so freakin much!!! how do i go about getting this step up program?

NosBoost300 said:
oh my god, i havent even had my graphics card for 2 months yet.. i think its only been a month... freakin sweet... i am definitely going to get a 7900 now.... thank you so freakin much!!! how do i go about getting this step up program?

As long as its a nvida. There are instuctions/numbers on teh box and im sure they have stuff about it on thier site. You have to have all the little cables that came with it and stuff too.

I thought that was an eVGA thing...

Also, you have to remember that the prices are jacked up pretty good for the step up action

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I thought that was an eVGA thing...

Also, you have to remember that the prices are jacked up pretty good for the step up action

Ryan

Haha yeah it is an evga thing. I dont know why I kept saying nvidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom