SLI with 6800GT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till March 9. The nVidia cards are coming out... I guess if you have to get a new card, you can land a 7900GT for probably about 300.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Wait till March 9. The nVidia cards are coming out... I guess if you have to get a new card, you can land a 7900GT for probably about 300.

Ryan

300 are you serious? Thats freaking cheap. How much will the GTS be?

GTX will probably be 500. Don't hold your breath on the GT. It'll probably be more like 350, but it's still kinda impressive since it's new and all.

Ryan

lucky americans.... you get everything cheap.... it will be proberlly twice as much here!!!

What happened to the Geforce 7800GTX 512MB with the core clock of 580Mhz? That was the best one in my opinion, but can't find it anywhere except ebay, and do any of us really wanna spend a grand on a video card?

If you're just looking for flat out performance just get anotehr 6800 adnthat will beat 1 7800 easily.

That would be a waste though if you dont have nvidia and cant use the stepup program to get the 7900 when it comes out. If I were you I would wait till the 7900 comes out to do anything. Prices on the other cartds will drop adn you might even want to get a 7900 by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom