need a good mobo for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trifid said:
I should of used italics for the that.

It isn't that good. It is not worth paying how ever much it is to get slightly better performance, and sacrifise the space.

(This place is really annoying me. I don't know why I bother with it anymore.)

For people who like good performance and can afford it its great. You dont need to sacrifise space as you could just get 2 and put them in raid.
Your getting annoyed because you think Amd processors support DDR2 ram and that raptors are not good?
If your giving advise like that and you dont know why you bother than get lost. As simple as that.

adam02 said:
are u really that impatient to not wait an extra 2 ms?
If you bothered to look at the link i posted eariler it shows that it loads windows 15 seconds faster than Seagate Barracuda.

Why are you trying to start a flame war? I only asked that if the ram was DDR2 as the timmings looked really lose.

I feel this thread needs to be closed now. Sorry MKM.

Ok then, im sorry. I wasnt trying to start a flame war but i think you should thing before you post. Sorry [SF]MKM, i shouldnt of gone OT, was only trying to give you correct advise.

Ok then, im sorry. I wasnt trying to start a flame war but i think you should think before you post. Sorry [SF]MKM, i shouldnt of gone OT, was only trying to give you correct advise.

If the original poster of this thread would like to start a new one, feel free. As of now, the thread is damaged beyond repair.

Due to the lack of respect that members were showing each other, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom