X800pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm it's a tough decision between a 6800xt and an x1600pro. I think both of them will perform roughly on par, but don't quote me on it.

003 said:
hmm it's a tough decision between a 6800xt and an x1600pro. I think both of them will perform roughly on par, but don't quote me on it.

Without digging up benchmarks, I'm right with 003. They're pretty equal cards. Because the X1600XT floats around the 6800 vanilla.

Ryan

Cerulean said:
If you have the extra dough and can afford it (and want to stick with ATI) I'd go with the x1900.

LOL...hes talking about very low end cards and you suggest the X1900XT? Wow....:rolleyes:

Thats a bit hash.

The probelm with ATI is the drivers, they do not do the card justice. I still wouldn't mind a X1900XT, due to being able to do HDR, 2x AA and 2x AF in one cycle compared to 3 that other cards have to do.

I still remember Beedubs post where he got about 3fps in DOOM3 on medium settings with it.

Trifid said:
Thats a bit hash.

The probelm with ATI is the drivers, they do not do the card justice. I still wouldn't mind a X1900XT, due to being able to do HDR, 2x AA and 2x AF in one cycle compared to 3 that other cards have to do.

I still remember Beedubs post where he got about 3fps in DOOM3 on medium settings with it.

Oh yea?

I pay $400 for that card. Battlefield 2 came out, guess what? Missing textures. Reinstalled drivers. Formatted. Played BF2 for two days. Third day, missing textures.

ATI releases a driver to fix it. Install them. Works for a few days. Guess what? Missing textures.

It's not just missing textures. Lets factor in the fact I was getting crappy FPS, on all maps, in almost every game with a high-end $400 video card. So yea, you'll never see an ATI video card in my pc again. The only ATI card I was happy with is my Radeon 9200, 9800, and my more current that my laptop has is a 9700... which haha outperformed my X800.

Personally, I never want to deal with ATI again. Down with ATI. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom