Hi Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave 6.0

Solid State Member
I'm a structural tech, I don't know what I did to deserve that. I use CAD and geometry programs and stuff like that. I got a mcse+i (NT 4.0) a couple years ago but haven't really worked in that area - yet. I've built computers and a couple small networks, but only MS / PC types.

I may be able to work with a computer tech that I know on the side. If I do, I will probably be posting questions from time to time, hope I can help with some too.

I like to play vid games now and then but my main hobby is building and flying RC aircraft. I belong to two RC forums and learns so much so fast (and try to contribute when I can) there that I naturally wanted to join this one.

Cheers

Dave 6.0 said:
main hobby is building and flying RC aircraft. I belong to two RC forums and learns so much so fast (and try to contribute when I can) there that I naturally wanted to join this one.

Cheers

Cool, I've always wanted to try that but I'm too worried about crashing a several hundred dollar piece of equipment. Ah well, its back to flight sims for me.

uh, thank you, thank you very much

aye29 -
There are some great trainer kits out that are rugged and economical. There is also a pretty good free RC sim that you can download. You can PM me if you are interested, I'm sure you'll want to wait 'til after exams though :).

i tried to fly my computer once but it just fell out the window and smashed... oh well!

welcome to TF!

Hey hygor, thanks.

<<...just fell out the window and smashed>>

you just need to put a bigger engine on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom