*tears*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiko_ambrose

Baseband Member
well i got all my peices for my new pc, hooked them all together (which i did wrong) and then i realized i ordered the wondows xp *upgrade* omfg i hate myself right now..

anyway, my query is, i hooked the hard drive and dvd-wr up to the master (or at least i think so, i dont really know) but anyway it had them listed as like, the 3rd slave and something else, not the master... what the **** did i do wrong? it said the master was empty.. why?

god i hate this kinda ****.. the instructions are always sub-par

and i wasted 100 bucks on a dumbshit upgrade... i dont even have an OS now :*(

still got your old pc? ghost the image to your new pc and voila now your harddrive has an os on it that you can upgrade :)

You wouldn't want to use a ghost image from an old computer unless you're using the same motherboard. Otherwise you will have a bunch of improper drivers and your life will be worse than it is now.

curtcheese64 said:
You wouldn't want to use a ghost image from an old computer unless you're using the same motherboard. Otherwise you will have a bunch of improper drivers and your life will be worse than it is now.

yah thats why i *tried* to order a new one... **** i feel so bad about that.. i could have just been playin WoW on the new pc.. instead.. this peice.

anyway.. im still curious why it didn't list my harddrive as master, or cd/dvd disc.. why are they like.. 3rd slave, and 3rd master or something.. that bugs me i wanna figure that out.. anyone know some sites i could see?

All you need to be able to use that XP CD is another copy of windows to prove that you bought Windows. Just borrow a disc from a friend to prove to Windows that you own a previous version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom