Decent Headset or 5.1 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_PC

In Runtime
Basically i want to know what will be best, a decent set of headphones(must have a mic) or some 5.1 speakers. I would probarbly spend about £80(around $105).
I want to know how to spend that money, weather i should spend almost all of it on some nice speakers and then buy a cheapy headset, or spend like £50 on some nice headphones and then £30 on a avarege(probarbly 2.1) speakers? or somewhere in the middle? I could get both but then i would be spending a lot less on the speakers, is a decent 2.1 set or a cheap 5.1 set better?

I will be playing quite a lot of games(mostly what the pc will be built for) and i will also be listening to music frquently, I will also be watching a few movies.

The headsets i was thinking of are the sennheiser 130,135,150 or 155(do any of these sort of close your ear into them rather than sitting on your ear?) Is there any difference between the 0 and 5 models apart from the usb thing?

Where should my money be spent?

I was looking at getting pc160s or 150s do the 155 type models have any advantages(apart from a buit in sound card). If thats it then they will be pointless for me cause im getting a fatal1ty x-fi.

Possibly some creative t3030s for speakers?

they're thin, crappy, 29 watts...

you get what you pay for.

buy cyber acoustics, they offer high wattage for low $.

what about the Creative I-Trigue 2.1 3400. The place im ordering from tonight(Overclockers UK) does not sell the ones you suggested, i dont need supoer-powerfull ones. I will just be listening to music and watching movies with them(not too loud)

Or how about some logitech z4's?

Get the Audio-Technica ATH-A500 headphones with a clip on zalman mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom