windows xp sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once downloaded this program that showed me what my serial number was. I think it was the one that Warez Monster mentioned above.

It could either be that or Magic Jelly Bean. I have used that before when i was going to format and install but i lost my CD Key and that helped me find it.

i had the same problem. when i called tech support the fag who answered the phone after leaving me on hold for 2 hours told me he was going to report me to the fbi for software piracy. yea i hate microsoft.

You know, Trotter welcomed me back with a PM, when I came back here yesterday in hope that this forum would be a bit better, but we still have good old -talldude123- who states the obvious, and already stated things (-sighs-).

:(

madcat75 said:
sounds like someone is pirating win xp....
Sounds like this has happened a lot, such as the time when I had to call for a new activation number on a legally purchased Compaq Presario 900 with XP Home.

Just because the activation number doesn't work doesn't mean you should go screaming "PIRATE PIRATE OMGX0RZ".

These things happen, you know.

SkyHi said:
You know, Trotter welcomed me back with a PM, when I came back here yesterday in hope that this forum would be a bit better, but we still have good old -talldude123- who states the obvious, and already stated things (-sighs-).

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom