is this a good build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be so blunt but NO it isnt! The mobo is an intel, for starters, and there is NO way you'll build a half-decent gaming pc for 200...sorry but no. I suspect that you are new at this b/c you didnt even mention your RAM make. How are we suppose to decide if your computer is even decent enough to run Barbies greatest adventures....let alone the recent Action and MMORPG games! Back to the drawing board...or shall i say newegg.com for you!

i think he dropped a "0" along the way guys. His budget has to be more that $200. I REALLY HOPE THAT'S THE CASE LITTLE MAN.

If your budget is only 200 bucks, and you're dumping 80 bucks into a case that holds parts worth less than a monitor!....then ****, you need to reconsider!

you could maybe snag a 3000 64 with that and buy a basic amd mobo. But considering your CASE is such a high priority and seems to be the only thing you actually looked into...I think you need to save more money, and think FUNCTION, not prettiness. Most peoples build here are worth like 1000 and up. Do you even know how to put together a pc?

I'd scope out a nice little build for you, but its too much work...It CAN be done but you're talking TIGHT budget here.

*Whipe out any ambitions of specifics
*gather ALLLLLLL of your funding
*give someone a quote of your budget and they will design something feasable.

But don't you dare spend a 1/3 of your budget on a **** case.

Do you even know how to put together a pc?
Couldnt have said it better myself! Your case should be max 120-130! and thats with a $2k pc...take a look at my sig...thats the kind of comp you spend that much on a case, b/c you have the hardware to back it up! spend max $50 on a case and lay off the lame attitude that you THINK you know what you are doin! If you need help email me at sw_freak64@yahoo.com ...good luck, dont mean to be so harsh but some of us do this for a living!lol

$200!!!!
u need 2 save up boi!!!!
i made £300 in a month just selling stuff on ebay!!
start saving first!!!

then u my be able 2 get
a sempron
100GB HD
128mb geforce 5 series of lower
a CTR monitor
256MB ram

man there aint point in that, but if you are really desperate for a pc go wid it

$200!!!!
u need 2 save up boi!!!!
i made £300 in a month just selling stuff on ebay!!
start saving first!!!

then u my be able 2 get
a sempron
100GB HD
128mb geforce 5 series of lower
a CTR monitor
256MB ram

man there aint point in that, but if you are really desperate for a pc go wid it
Man im COMPLETELY with you!

Yeah, just ebay some stuff or something, get a job and save up dude, theres no sense in spending a good 200 bucks on a pos computer when you could be either saving or buying an xbox or something...honestly thats pretty much ALL of our opinions, SAVE UP BUDDY!! my sig is probably your best bet..for about 700 bucks it OWNZ (FPS Doug)

Quote - if you cant beat em, join em (i have NO clue why i had to put this..just felt like it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom