Stumped! Can you shed any light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i've been using my older Diamondback Mouse now since thursday when I noticed my Copperhead giving me problems. The Diamondback has worked perfectly, no issues at all. So i'm 100% sure it's the Copperhead that is funked up. Anyway...

I'm still waiting for Razer to respond and issue me a RMA. IF they refuse due to me not having hte original packaging, i'll be pizzed off.

I guess i'll just have to buy one of the logitech laser mice. Which one is the best... I don't care about price...

Well, I just received my RMA from Razer. The packaging wasn't an issue. I'll send it out tomorrow. Hopefully I get one back by next week. I can't live without my super sensitive mouse... woot

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, I just received my RMA from Razer. The packaging wasn't an issue. I'll send it out tomorrow. Hopefully I get one back by next week. I can't live without my super sensitive mouse... woot

Well if you do end up getting a logitech, I would suggest the G5. I just got one and I love it. All I have to compare it to is a wireless microsoft optical mouse though. But its very comfortable, looks awesome, works gread at the sensitivity buttons right under the scroll wheel is cool.

nitestick said:
could be due to the colour of the surface the mouse is being used on or it could be an electrical short in the cable thats my 2 cents

I don't know what it is. But, they are going to send me a brand new one... So i don't really care.

Thanks for all of the help.

ya know if you can get the serial numbers of a microsoft mouse they will send you one as long as you claim its your mouse? THEY DONT REQUIRE THE PRODUCT TO BE RETURNED! just rip there asses off :)

Well, I just got my Replacement Copperhead from Razer. I shipped it out last thursday and they got me a new on today. That's pretty good 7 days for an RMA.

And to boot, they also sent me a free Tee-Shirt!!! Sweet!!!!!!!!

hello i just got a new old computer off ebay for 15.00 dollars yes 15.00 dollars and it works but i reinstalled the operating system now it is stuck in 16 bit res the numbers on the video card is as follows ct7381200183607/vga-1740a3/85dj it is a Pionex Pentium2 the model number is Mg350mpc-jv16 serial number 5001870952 can someone help me figure out what company this video card is from so i can download the driver please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom