desktop.cpl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaula

Beta member
Hello everyone,

Im at work and they have our computers locked down pretty good. Someone previously set the refresh rate to 70hz and Im looking to change it back to 60hz where its supposed to be. Im in dos and asking for the location of where I'd find desktop.cpl. OS win2kpro

Thanks in adavance,

Paul

Very confusseing

Why are you so concerned with this ? 70 is better than 60,let your administrator decide,or have a chat at the water cooler.
:confused:
But if you insist right click the desktop and see attached.

Attachments

• screenshot_1_s.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 127
Because not all monitors can run at 70hz properly. And i need the dos location because the desktop is disabled.

Oh My God

Kaula said:
Because not all monitors can run at 70hz properly. And i need the dos location because the desktop is disabled.

What are you saying ? You are at work.you have a say,why are you so sure? What do you mean by dos ?
This is 2004,dos is history.Do your job and stop playing games or talk to the Boss.

Attachments

• c++-lesson1.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 96
They took the Run diag box from us too and disabled access to the client side HD. I was able to find it in c:\winnt\system32\ folder but they had renamed it. We dont even have an IT department at my location so I couldnt ask them to change it and the bosses said they wernt allowed to change anything and that Id have to find a way around it. Much easier to read now, thanks Mircobell.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom