Ultimate comp case from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
most languages are 'backwards' compared to english........sooo in a way english is actually backwards to all other languages lol.

I'm learning japanese myself. Thus far I only various words and a few phrases and the only actual alphabet I've learned is hiragana....haven't tackled katakana yet and ehhh yeah god knows when I'll get to kanji lol.

I'm taking japanese up in seattle though. My goal is to atleast pass level 4 (the easiest) of the japanese language proficiency test.
dude, it says "No problem" in ur sig. so..im guessing theres no problem on ur test. on level 10, u get to use katana sword in public. and level 15 u get dual wield. good luck!
anyway...im surprised few of them actually learning japanese. :)

Learning the alphabets is the easiest part. :D Except all the kanji, of course. After that, i all goes downhill. :(

dude, it says "No problem" in ur sig. so..im guessing theres no problem on ur test. on level 10, u get to use katana sword in public. and level 15 u get dual wield. good luck!
anyway...im surprised few of them actually learning japanese
Indeed it does, 'Mon dai nai' is what the character in my sig says cause he's in the military, so he always does 'mon dai nai', 'kou te da' (probably mispelled) or "youkai" (again probably mispelled) For the mon dai nai though I made sure I had the proper kanji :D Apparently I do haha. Now read the arabian part! :p

even after the class I'll be taking I don't think I'd be able to pass the level 4 test.
Level 4 consists of:
# of Kanji: 100
# of words needed to know: 800
# of hours needed to study:150

Info on it here:
http://www.thejapanesepage.com/readarticle.php?article_id=37

It's that page I first heard of it and where the tests are located

http://www.thejapanesepage.com/news.php

that's the homepage, and where I learned the hiragana.

\Learning the alphabets is the easiest part. Except all the kanji, of course. After that, i all goes downhill.
yeah no kidding, it's kind of weird....you gotta learn the alphabet just so you can pronounce it, but even then you still gotta learn what you're pronouncing even means lol.

its the first time that i feel superior in this forum. lol

o btw nubius, its somewhat beter to say "mondai nashi" than "mondai nai". its not wrong to say "mondai nai" but it more fits in one sentence to say "mondai nashi". don ask me why... and also if u say "mondai-nai?" then its question form. but "mondai nashi" cannot be used in question. its so hard to explain...bah...+ my english is like less than high school level. lol
PM me if u wanna know some genuine curse words in japanese. :)

That thing is massssive. Why not just get that master cooler case. This thing.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119103
its got a bagillion fans slots ans its all mesh. I'll have to take a look at that case though. IDK how to read japanese though, oh well. I did once set my RIO Karma to jap and couldn't read how to get it back to eng. that was scary! lol

That thing is massive though! I think I'd need an FCC and "airspace" license to have that. lmao

oh my god that thing is 25 inches! thats like 1 and half inches taller than mine... now i am angry!! that i didnt get the biggest there is! ahh.. and that holds 9 120mm fans! dear jesus i wish i had known...

NosBoost300 said:
oh my god that thing is 25 inches! thats like 1 and half inches taller than mine... now i am angry!! that i didnt get the biggest there is! ahh.. and that holds 9 120mm fans! dear jesus i wish i had known...
ya i kno. its the ultimate case. this is a very well-researched product. they figured out WHAT makes the noise (anything air hits inside ur computer=any reflections/resistance to the air flow + wrong combination of the fans) even w/ 7 fans on stock, its virtualy silent w/ the built in silencer + air tight doors and panels. also most of the corners that air passes thru inside the case has dampers to make it more silent. this company/case is very populer in japan for high end users for long time.

I wonder if its atmospherically balanced...like airtight with an equilibrium of in/out air speeds. that would be verrrry impressive. That takes more than just 2 fans in, 2 out...it doesn't work that way

o btw nubius, its somewhat beter to say "mondai nashi" than "mondai nai". its not wrong to say "mondai nai" but it more fits in one sentence to say "mondai nashi". don ask me why... and also if u say "mondai-nai?" then its question form. but "mondai nashi" cannot be used in question. its so hard to explain...bah...+ my english is like less than high school level. lol
yeah but, it's what the character says :D It's not like I go around answering people with 'mon dai nai' lol.

Never heard 'nashi' though....I've heard of like "mon dai arimasen" which, I don't even know would actually work in that form or not. Buuut yeah, like I said, the character is in the military so when people say "Thanks for your help" he's generally straight faced, standing tall and stiff like your normal military personal and in an almost monotone voice "Mon dai nai" and since that's him in the sig it's gotta be that way :D

As for the curse words, I don't have those, but I do have this:

http://www.asstr.org/~cobalt_jade/INFO/Japslang.html

:D

EDIT: BTW, would nashi be something that is perhaps more common for your dialect or is that considered the 'formal' language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom