geforce 7800 gtx help me please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyboy4800

Beta member
Right here I go ..
I am running a geforce 7800 gtx graphic card .. I have a program running in the back ground /tool bar it is like nvidia task manager.but every time I go to change the nvidia setting using this this program the screen goes funny .. What I mean is it is just like before you change resolution settins on your computer.. The screen makes the same noise and does the same with the picture. Just like when you go to play a game and it has to change resolution.. but only it goes back to the resolution it was on in the first place. Aslo When I right click on any movie file it does the sme thing..I have tried every thing all my drivers are ok .. I have tried to config it differantly.. I tried everything.. I renstalled my whole operationing system .. But it is still like it .. it doing my nut in .. ervything is running ok I am sure it is do with thew settings some how. please help me ......

ok I am running a 32" hdtv and a 21" cft monitor . I have tried it with the 21 ctf and then I disconnected and try it with the hdtv . And they both do the same ..

have you tried just using the nvidia settings and unistalling the program you are using to see if it is the software causing the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom