Ultimate comp case from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomstick666

Daemon Poster
im thinking to get this computer case from a company called Soldam. some of u guys know this company but its based in Japan. and they do not ship to any other country. (their low-end case sells in US but not all models) o the url for this case is:
http://www3.soldam.co.jp/case/alcadia_xr1/index.html
since im a japanese and my folks and friends r still over there. so they can send it to me here in the US. its expensive...like $500...but i think its really worth it. cuz im gonna re-use this case almost forever. it has EXCELLENT design..i mean its an ultimate fan based case. ive read so many reviews and all getting 5 stars. it has a built in silencer on the back. and the intake fans are at the front but it actually takes air from back of the case and bring it to the front side. i hope u can navigate the site so it explains everything.....but i guess none of u guys can read japanese..ill just tell u what it says on the clickable links on the left side of the page... from top, Feature, concept, R-1/E-II system, case functions, model variety, outer case design, cooling function, silencer function, expandability, detailed info on the case parts, explanation of the case design, gallery, color selection, power supply selection, custom parts, specs. if u guys need translation, just post what the question is here and ill translate for u. seriously.. this case is amazing. (well...according to reviews and the site) im sure ppls gonna tell me to get liquid cooling instead..but....well..err.. this case is soooo sexy!

Thats a pretty nice looking case. Plus alll of the cool airflow designs. :D
Too bad it costs so much and is only in japan.

That page isn't too hard to navigate. Nearly all of the the links on the side are Japanized English words. Its hard enough to read Kanji as it is, but why do they always have to make them so small that the lines blur together. :mad:

If you had a bigg enough budget to buy a case like that why woudl you even want to air cool? Seems like a waste to me...

BillGates said:
If you had a bigg enough budget to buy a case like that why woudl you even want to air cool? Seems like a waste to me...
cuz it looks sexy. thats y.

Vybuni said:
Its hard enough to read Kanji as it is, but why do they always have to make them so small that the lines blur together. :mad:
cuz they made it only for japanese ppl to look at it. i have no problem reading it.:)

Holy crap......I just saw Vybuni you are from Bainbridge. I got a friend up there whom I've visited a couple times. Moving to seattle in july actually since I liked it up there each time I visited him.

Anywho, as for the case, meeeeeh, it's aright I guess. Not my style personally

boomstick666 said:
cuz they made it only for japanese ppl to look at it. i have no problem reading it.:)

I've been studying Japanese for almost 3 years in high school (4 years worth of class) and I can read most of them fine (even if I only understand half of them), but its the ones that are shrunk so they look like little black (or whatever color) boxes that make me mad, like the ones at the end of the line right above the picture of the case. :mad: They are especially annoying on the sh*tty copies that my teacher makes. They are virutally unreadable. :mad:

By the way, I'm a quarter Japanese. :p

boomstick666 said:
cuz it looks sexy. thats y.

Well I guess if you have 500 dollars to spend on "sexy" case then go for it.

Vybuni said:
I've been studying Japanese for almost 3 years in high school (4 years worth of class) and I can read most of them fine (even if I only understand half of them), but its the ones that are shrunk so they look like little black (or whatever color) boxes that make me mad, like the ones at the end of the line right above the picture of the case. :mad: They are especially annoying on the sh*tty copies that my teacher makes. They are virutally unreadable. :mad:

By the way, I'm a quarter Japanese. :p
o that. the kanji right above the case. dont worry cuz.......
I CANT EVEN READ IT. lol i have never even seen that kanji. i cant even pronouce it...
lots of company try to use difficult kanji word to make it looks like "extraordinary product".
its just some exageration there...
but anyway, good for u to learn japanese. its probably the hardest language to learn for western ppl. grammers all backwards, and kanji, etc...message me anytime if u have japanese question.
1 home work = $30. im cheap, right? (just kiddin)

most languages are 'backwards' compared to english........sooo in a way english is actually backwards to all other languages lol.

I'm learning japanese myself. Thus far I only various words and a few phrases and the only actual alphabet I've learned is hiragana....haven't tackled katakana yet and ehhh yeah god knows when I'll get to kanji lol.

I'm taking japanese up in seattle though. My goal is to atleast pass level 4 (the easiest) of the japanese language proficiency test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom