USPS Screwed Me Over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulater6000

Daemon Poster
Lol, I sold a computer on ebay and shipped it and usps damaged it and now the video card doesnt work. Accorfing to ebay Im liable and therye making me buy the guy a new video card. Unfortunetly for me it was a 7800 and those arent cheap.

Moral of the story... never ship via usps again! lol

USPS takes the best care of packages in my opinion, sorry for your loss. try posting in a different category like off topic or something though :)

The only way i ship with USPS if its something small like ram or a hdd or somethjing along those lines

If its something big or important defintely ship with fedex then DHL though i havent shipped with them recently and lastly UPS :)

USPS around here is very bad. same as UPS. they steal ppls packages + never leaves the yellow slip cuz they r lazy. and most of them r ex-con.

I'm not fully understanding how only a "videocard" got damaged in the delivery of a PC? Seems kind of odd if you ask me... What exactly happened to the videocard for you to know it was damaged?

Normally, when shipping an expensive package you can insure that package if it gets lost or damaged during delivery. I'd recommend that in the future you purchase insurance at the post office on the value of the PC. (This insurance you can factor into the cost of the PC.) This way, if it's damaged in delivery, you can claim it and you're covered and it won't cost you anything out of your pocket.

http://www.usps.com/insurance/welcome.htm

My girlfriend shipped a monitor via DHL. It was stolen somewhere in Florida with an illegible signiture. I'd advise against DHL, even though this is possibly an isolated incident.

Ryan

Moral of the story... never ship via usps again! lol
as been said already, the moral of the story is to buy insurance on the things.

DHL is actually pretty good. You can't really blame them as a whole for one incident like that which happens with EVERY kind of package service.

UPS has been the worst for me. Late freakin packages, delays, one package was completely destroyed. Our furniture manufacturer uses UPS and we get a ton of customers complaining about broken furniture or in one case a UPS guy just entering into the home without knocking...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom