My Custom PC ( not yet purchased )

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
I picked the hardware i want to buy. Plz rate and comment on it, or make suggestions.

MOBO
-Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe

Memory
-Geil Dual Channel 2048MB DDR Ram

Hard Drive
-Seagate 250GB 7200 RPM SATA

Case
-Thermaltake Black Kandalf Full-Tower

Video Card
-BFG 7800 GTX 256MB PCIexpress

CPU
-AMD Atholon 64 X2 Dual Core 2.0GHz

PSU
-Enermax 535-Watt SLI + SATA Ready

DVD Drive
-Sony DRU810A

DVD Burner
-Sony 16x DVD Rom

Hope its a good setup, and plz guys check if all the parts are compatible in case i missed something.

Total Price: $2,290.91

ok... the new cards will be better than the 7800 if oyu can wait.... do you plan on ocing or what???

yeah if ocing i would get g skill or ocz tho.. havent herad much bout geil so i cant really decide for you ... o yeah let me give my 2 gb speech .. yo dont need 2 gb .. the only game that takes advantages is bf2 as of right now if you wanna save moeny know get 1 gb stick and upgrade later when games will demand it!!! :D

im thinking of using Windows OS Vista and i heard that needs more than 1gb to function quickly. And the CPU i dunno, ill check the opteron 165 but i think the one i picked is good, i checked reviews and apparently its really good to overclock up to 3GHz and temp never goes higher than 45C and my case comes built with 4 fans. so i think i can overclock safely with it.

Im building in june, so ya summer as well. Wont be as robust of a machine as yours but it will still kick a$$. Waiting for AM2 to drop the 939 price....(omg what a dissapointment that turned out to be though, see the post on AM2 Preview).

Im hoping to build for around a grand. If the price drops even lower i might toss in a second gig of ram or a HSF for the cpu/gpu. Who knows...I just want to play some beautiful games with fps over 60!

psshhhh...ah BULL CRAP! Why on earth would they do that? They JUST released the "outdated AGP" version of the **** thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom