Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would be uncomfortable

• Maybe, I would have to think about it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I own a Kandalf (like the Armor, but has huge doors) I would go for the AeroCool due to that 25cm!!!! fan.

I can't say anything bad about my case, built very well, has loads of holes to route cables to hidden slots.

Trifid said:
Even though I own a Kandalf (like the Armor, but has huge doors) I would go for the AeroCool due to that 25cm!!!! fan.

I can't say anything bad about my case, built very well, has loads of holes to route cables to hidden slots.

I was looking at the Kandalf myself but it's just a tab bit too pricey for me right now I was originally wanting a TT Shark but between my g/f & I we have 6 cats (I had 2 she had 4 then we moved in together lol) so I was worried about lent issues with the open side panel. **** these wretched cats! lol

eww... there both fugly...

but if I was forced to pick one... I'd go with the first... (kind of looks like a sub woffer box)

EDIT: you tricked me!!

you put the link in a different order than the poll..

oh well... I chose the xaser thing..., but I meant the aerocool one...

Juice Daddy said:
eww... there both fugly...

but if I was forced to pick one... I'd go with the first... (kind of looks like a sub woffer box)

EDIT: you tricked me!!

you put the link in a different order than the poll..

oh well... I chose the xaser thing..., but I meant the aerocool one...

EDIT: l33t, my plan to take over the world is almost complete.

lol

Although I have fine taste, I am curious what case do you reccommend then?

The Aerocool looks like a subwoofer or something... not that there's anything wrong with that, but i like the thermaltake better

didnt notice someone said the same thing about the subwoofer above ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom