What Laptop Should I Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibooks/powerbooks/macbook pro's should work with a PC based wireless network, especially at a university.

My powerbook has never failed to work in any "PC based wireless network", it's all the same technology, just a different brand really.

Most applications that are on PC's also wor on Mac's, and if not you can use virtual PC.

Well, the lady from the college said I should definitely get a PC w/ Windows, so I guess I need to get that. But yeah she did say that the only reason I would get a mac was if i was in the graphics arts program.

Okay, guess that makes the decision then. Stick with HP then. Don't know what PC's programs are exclusive to PC's that can't be found on Mac's ...

Brtnboarder495 said:
Okay, guess that makes the decision then. Stick with HP then. Don't know what PC's programs are exclusive to PC's that can't be found on Mac's ...

yeah man, i dunno either. she probably just wants me to cuz that's what they use.. and probably figures i will have to get all my programs for the classes from them lol. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom