"Concept" PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although on the flipside, you can't ignore frozen particles floating in the air and melting once they reach a component above freezing temperatures... But they're kinda side stepping that one with the refrigerator thing, even though some of them are talking about freezers.

Ryan

freezers man....the whole scope is to be a freezer...

I have a dream......in the infamous words of some guy here,

"video games.... and popsicles"

Was that you?! I couldn't remember...but I almost died chocking on a twizzler having read that! That needs to go into a book of famous TF quotes.

I've been trying to find a new avatar too, lol. I've had this one for like 4 or 5 months now.
I haven't changed mine since I joined here.......and it's the same avatar at every forum I'm at except for one :)

!!

BennyV04988 said:
Actually I think this has been done...Its called an ice rink
do you hve a weblink to this "ice rink" setup?? Sounds realy nice to go with a X2 3800+ Manchester and an ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce SPP 100 ATX.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Why don't you just build a PC in a metal sphere, strap it to a rocket and blast it 2.66 billion miles to the surface of Pluto where the temp is on average -230C.

Then access you're PC wirelessly through the galaxy and remotely over clock your machine.

Sounds impossible right... It's not. It'll will be happening in the year 2306. cool huh?

[/S] SARCASM

Whaa???? btw nice pic :)

Ya sure! Right here...

"Ice Rink"

I was being serious when I said that. lol. Some ice rinks use liquid nitrogen and run it through pipes imbedded in the ice.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom