Biostar NForce 4U

Status
Not open for further replies.

hednik

Baseband Member
I recently got this board to go with a AMD 3700. I am a little new to OCing. I've read a few guides but havent found any forums or sites with alot of people ocing with it. I know its a good board and quite capable of it. I passed on the DFI nf4 board because it was more expensive but from what ive read alot of people really enjoy ocing with this mobo. Yey no specifics that I can find. If anyone knows of a site or maybe uses this boaard maybe you could steer me in a direction of some people that have used this mobo. Im just not finding any sites or forums like you would with the DFI boards. Thanks for your time. (sorry for such a convoluted question hehe:) )

edited for horrible spelling lol

welllll, basically you're going to simply have to read up on all the OC'ing guides, and even some that are geared towards the DFI and adapt that knowledge to your board. Most of the primary necessities should be the same.

LDT Voltage
Chipset Voltage
Vcore
HTT
Memory Dividers, things like that...the main thing that seperates DFI from the rest is the ridiculous amount of RAM options it has. I haven't even begun to learn most of those, but for the most part you don't really need to get into all that unless you're just that insane about OC'ing and want every last little nanosecond working for you.

The BIOS in those boards are VERY similar to DFI, I have a TForce 6100-939, it's great.

Awesome thanks much. Once I get the stuff from Newegg ill start soe minor ocing and post how it all came out. I knew most boards are working the same basic principals so Ill try my hand at it. Kicking myself now for ordering the wrong processor now haha, 3500+ instead of a 3700+ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom