New style added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
Ive just added another nice style Tech Forums. Its Called RavioBlue. You may select it in your user control panel.

Hope you like it.

Thankyou.

Oh WOW chop, VERY NICE!!!! If its possible to get the member galleries and maybe a quick reply setup on this style, im hooked!!!!

Also, have you looked into getting a view active topics link on all pages? Just wondering. :)

I also really like how the V1 style had like a mini user CP at the main page with your avatar and stuff. Just a suggestion;)

You rule, as usual chop!

Im working on the gallery. And also if you look under the quick reply box on each page you will see a View Active Topics link.

Cheers

:D Nice one Chop!! I like this one alot, well actually damn, I like most of them...it'd be cool once you get all the styles set up correctly and everything to have a Random Style option :cool:

Keep up the good work!

Chopper said:
Im working on the gallery. And also if you look under the quick reply box on each page you will see a View Active Topics link.

Cheers

YOU ARE THE MAN!

Yeah the v2 style is getting a little out dated now. I think I should make one of the other styles default to make the forums look nicer. Currently all guest use the v2 layout.

The question is what style do I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom