Tiki Man computer mod in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i think that would be pretty interesting with the cold cathodes like irish said, have cool lights just flaring out of the eyes, it could be like a tropical tiki resort thing.. hahaha

i rekn if you have the power on led's in the eyes so when you turn the computer on it will look really good....i rekon this will be an interesting project...keep us up to date :)

NosBoost300 said:
haha, i think that would be pretty interesting with the cold cathodes like irish said, have cool lights just flaring out of the eyes, it could be like a tropical tiki resort thing.. hahaha

Well, I was talking about the shotgun mod. The shot would leave lots of little holes. That's what would look cool with light pouring out of it.

Ryan

go for it. I bet you could make it look really nice. But a huge 150mm vent fan at the very top and a big intake fan at the very bottom, and raise it up like 2 or 3 inches with some nice risers that kinda match the wood tone. You'll have some SICK airflow that way...

The fun part would be hollowing the thing out so you could fit parts in there. How wide is it?

Then yea, put power LED on right eye, hdd LED in left eye. Then a power button in the middle of his belly.

...at least that's what I[/] would do

Aight, it's made out of resin, already hollow, and it's 11 inches wide and a nice mobo could easily fit in there. I've been thinking about cutting out the space in between his teeth and get some kind of mesh that matches his color and put some fans behind there. I'm still gathering up stuff so any suggestion will be appreciated. dont hate

gl with it. Post pics. its going to be strange thats for **** sure but it should be pretty neat.

hmm, id keep it simple, keep as much of the statue as poss, so when its off it looks like a statue, but ya turn it on, and ya get some ligth comming throigh the eyes, and the nose, and a big fan on top would look cool

I'd suggest a mini-itx motherboard actually, they have really tiny powersupplies and really let you work with the space :)

I recommend the Biostar TForce 6100, which has overclocking options similar to my Ultra-D, it has onboard video and sound, and it's microatx. Then get the 300w fps group microatx power supply they sell on newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom