Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I would have to think about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sw_freak64

In Runtime
How would i OC a prebuilt system... i downloaded the Frequency ID from Intel and now i lack OCing knowledge...please help...ive had WoW on my system for a few weeks and i dont get lag on the game....normaly 100ms lat! But my computer definatly makes up for it by Lag lag lag lag lag! Out of the game it takes atleast 5-10 min to startup!...and NO i dont have my startup loaded down. I have AIM, Google Desktop, windows AntiSpy beta, Norton 05 AntiVirus, and the Nvidia toolkit for an FX 5500 PCI OC. I am currently running with a Celeron pro....(ya..i know!). It runs at 800MHz and has a 100MHz FSB...I got this comp from a professor at school and i plan to use it for practice. The comp setup in my signature is the one im building...havent gotten the parts from newegg yet but im working on it...there ar a few revisions such as a 19" screen instead of a 17", an ASUS A8N32-Deluxe SLI instead of the LanParty, and a Seagate Barracuda 250GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive instead of the Western Digital Caviar 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 300 MB/s. Oh yea and by the way i think i need to change my whisper II PSU...sunce i no longer want the LanParty i dont have a picky mobo anymore...waht would y'all suggest?----im open for any! thanks

DFI all the way for OCing and SLI.
And sw_freak64, your sig is WAY too big, you should consider chopping it down in size quite a bit.

Dont mean to be a newb but i am just starting HTML classes and i dont know how to do that? how do you overlay text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom