nero crashed my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hello

i was burning a cd and at the end of the burn, my system crashed, i got the "standard serious error message. this has now happened three times ina row

why does burning a cd cause my computer to crash

this could be an application conflict. there could be other processes or programs running in the background that could be conflicting with nero and crashing the system. try shutting down some background applications (know what you are doing, dont just end a process you dont know what it is for) and then try to burn a cd.

also, try burning the cd an increment lower than you are.

check your event viewer it will probably give you a reason for the crash. to get to event viewer go to start , control panel, administrative tools , eventviewer, (on win xp) hope that helps

thanks for the tip on the event viewer

i checked the event viewer and it says

Hanging application error, version 6.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hand address 0x0000000

the other day i was trying to burn a dvd, using a second drive. and nero did not seem to close completelt. i checked the event viewer and the event says

faulting application nero.exe, version 6.0.0.0, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x22632a0

can you guys tell me why is it doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom