wooden case........

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, oak is nice, especilly with a couple coats of danish oil, but i think a reall nice intracle oak box next to my vast array of speakers, and lcd screen, will look real odd, looking at that link posted earlie, i tempted to do a nice design, then do a reeeeeeeal good paint job and make it llok meatl or plastic

dont paint it if it's wood. that defeats the purpose of using wood. what you need to do as make a wood case for everything else you own to match!

i know, but if i did it in ply i could make a totally unique and origanl case, that would look manafuctured

that's true. well different strokes diff. folks i suppose. I like the use of wood for its look and you like the use of wood for its ease of customizing.

i do like the look of wood, but i just feel, that computers are a very moder thing, and for a novelet pc, wood is great, but for me i want it to look modern and sleek, ya know?

Or be cheap like me, buy some compressed partical board, make the panels that you would use and cover them in contact paper and tape the back up to keep it from coming loose, then get plexi glass and put over the sides that people will see and then start attaching it... Very nice and right at about $90.

exactly my point.....Tikis threw sticks and ate each other....in comparison, computers are like space marines...you dont dress a space marine in a grass skirt, sandles, and a bow. He deserves a space suit with shinny metal and crazy lights....

hhhahahahaha WHOAH! I thought this was still the tiki case...sorry about that! I'll leave my post there for kicks anyway lol. wrong forum

yea, but i'm getting so sick of all these modded out cases with lights and doohickies and front panels. i'm making a wooden pc that's tasteful and classy. not too plain and boxy looking, but not quite all the way modern either. a blend of both. if you have an artistic eye it's not hard to pull off.

http://coolper311.150m.com/pccase.html

just wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom